Passport is a combination of the best. It contains a higher percentage of the famous Scottish single malt than many other blend.
Passport is a Scotch whiskey with a seductive and fruity flavor unusual and a deliciously creamy finish..
- View: Passport is amber.
- Nose: Sweet, with a soft fruity aroma and the smell of nuts.
- Mouth: Medium body. A very subtle, smooth and smoky flavor.
- Elaboration: Passport is made with a selection of Scotch whiskeys produced in the Scottish region of Speyside,
in the prestigious Glen Keith distillery. Passport is a high quality whiskey with a characteristic soft flavor and fruity notes.
It is ideal to mix in combined.
Inspired by the 60s and created in 1965, Passport is internationally recognized for its distinctive rectangular
green bottle and a logo made up of 5 flags that capture and represent the essence and values of the 60s.
- Alcoholic graduation: 40% Vol.
- Average aging: More than 1 year.
- Denomination: Blended Scotch Whiskey.